Wales Part 3

Open forum for ride reports, videos and photos of rideouts, etc.

Moderator: Digga

Postby whyzedd » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:55 pm

This is the final installment of last weekends three day jolly . The Sunday Tour Operative was our mate Thummy , another top bloke . We arrived at the petrol station at 10 am but while I was watching a van at my side whist riding in, I failed to spot a dividing kerb between the truck fuel and the car fuel . Guess what ....Front wheel on one side and rear wheel the other , hello Tarmac . What a cock . I was even laughing as was everyone else . Not a good start though . At least there was only one pic of me as nobody was expecting that and neither was I .  It was good to see Drifter and Daicrosser giving it a try with us . I think that Drifter thought that we might leave them in the middle of nowhere if they could not keep up . It doesn't work that way with us as we leave together , we return together and in the meantime , everyone mucks in and that is what we do .It was great to see Portboy (a proper geezer) . Pics .........
The Drifter on his Green Machine .
Go Dai go . He is cool . A good lad . Keep it up young'un . 
I particularly like this trail , it is very loamy and the fallen tree with bits hanging down can put some folk off . The gradient is fairly steep as well . Pictures never really show this . Thummy in the pic .
It was also good to meet Maverick who had traveled with Tetley to ride for the day . That was pretty hardcore . Seven hours driving but this place is amazing . Top effort lads . Hope the finger is OK Mav ?
Tetley , on the right .
Flat out you c@nt .
That's all the pic's . What a weekend . It was the best one of the year . You don't need to go abroad to ride serious trails , you just need to ride with the right folks . We are here for you and that is what we do . That is that . Until next time............................................
whyzedd Offline

Settling in.
Settling in.

Postby ktm-geoff » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Can't wait to get my leg sorted so i can out with you, it looked such a blast, nice one Stevo
ktm-geoff Offline

Spending too much time here.

Postby whyzedd » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:16 pm

I will not be posting anymore on this place Geoff as tumble weed seems to go faster . I just thought that my posts may enlighten others as to what is out there . I was just trying to help . I , personally , love riding Dirt Bikes . That is me . The Post Changing Admin can keep their cakes and place them where they feel best . As Admin of a couple of sites , I can say , hand on heart , that I would never modify a post because that is what keeps most sites alive . After all , it's in the name of fun/recreation . Ditcadets is where the fun is and where the real off road spirit is . Touratech are even based in the same town .
Adios Homos .
whyzedd Offline

Settling in.
Settling in.

Postby BLUE(UK) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:33 am

I always read 'em and I do appreciate that you've taken the time to post up the reports. In fact I read every new post except those in the competition section and come on here just about everyday and sometimes a few times a day but more often than not, I don't post. I am guessing that others do the same which I guess is to the detriment of the forum.
I have been trail riding for 10 yrs or thereabouts and on the forums about the same length of time and I guess my enthusiasm isn't what it once was,especially with the lane closures and unable to afford to get out as much as I used to.
I recall 'back in the day' when I went out every week without fail and sometimes twice a week + the crazy weekends away, these would all have a ride report, lots of pics, a video etc, it was a great time and there were always comments made. Maybe this was because for many of us, the internet forums,the riding etc was new to us. I think that the other thing with this particular forum is the fact that most of us know each other from getting together on ride outs,monthly meetings etc and have banter amongst ourselves.
Quite a few of the original people on here only have road bikes only now having been there and done that with the green laning.
Then there's the guy who emails 50 questions about a 10 quid product, all of which could be answered by googling. So you answer and try to help, he emails again with more and you reply again. After the 5th email its obvious he doesnt actually want it and is basically wasting your time so you reply slower. Then he puts a post on a forum about how you're a twat because you're slow to reply so that whole process just costs you time and reputation, all because the bloke is a massive """"..
BLUE(UK) Offline

Paid Member 2016
Paid Member 2016

Postby IAN T-B » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:06 pm

My 690 needs an outing soon - you coming Blue?
D2D 2012 - "In it to win it" - scratch that - Ertzberg 2013 "in it hoping to be able to come home afterwards from it"

http://www.mce-online.co.uk

IAN T-B Offline

Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member

Postby ktm-geoff » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:16 pm

IAN T-B wrote:My 690 needs an outing soon - you coming Blue?

Were out sat Ian? you fancy it
ktm-geoff Offline

Postby IAN T-B » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Welsh 3 Day Wednesday so will be working mate. Bike is prepped and ready to go, oh and I need sleep :lol:
D2D 2012 - "In it to win it" - scratch that - Ertzberg 2013 "in it hoping to be able to come home afterwards from it"

http://www.mce-online.co.uk

IAN T-B Offline

Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member

Postby ktm-geoff » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:35 pm

IAN T-B wrote:Welsh 3 Day Wednesday so will be working mate. Bike is prepped and ready to go, oh and I need sleep :lol:

The excuses have started ;)
ktm-geoff Offline

Return to Ride Reports