Route 66

Open forum for ride reports, videos and photos of rideouts, etc.

Moderator: Digga

Postby billoddie » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:15 pm

image.jpg
Hi. Not been on for a quite a bit, but I have been on some trips around the UK and Europe.
In 2014 Me and Mandy went over to the States for a ride down the mother road ( Route 66 ).
We rented a HD Electra glide from eagle riders. We had the bike for a month.
We set off from Chicargo on a very warm day but I knew this would be just the start of the heat.
We never took bike gear as such because I have looked in to this trip in August and most say is will be HOT.
Yes I can say it was very warm but we had some real bad winds just leaving Chicargo, so on my first day and stop
I Skyped my Dad who lives in the states said to stay where we were because there had been a tornado warning just about where we were. How ever I think we missed by 40 to 60 miles away.
I did think this trip was a jeans and Ts ride because of the heat witch it was for the most of the trip.
This trip is all on face book with picks and notes. Log on to
Steve & Mandys Route 66 motorcycle ride. Long on and like my page.
I'm doing a trip to the states in March on a road trip with Indian bikes. There a great looking bike with 5 years warranty so I'm hoping they should be as good as the HD.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billoddie Offline

Hanging around.
Hanging around.

Return to Ride Reports