** 2017 Membership Renewals **

General posts and chat about bikes, life, whatever.

Moderator: Digga

Postby wideload » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:30 am

Looking forward to introducing you to the new wheels ;)
Wideload

Enjoy life, this is not a rehearsal
wideload Offline

Paid Member 2017
Paid Member 2017

Postby bmk » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:47 am

Don't be a tease, photo please. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Style is not a decoration added to a functional structure, it is a work of art."
bmk Offline

Postby wideload » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:18 pm

I haven't got half an hour to post a photo on this forum :roll:
Wideload

Enjoy life, this is not a rehearsal
wideload Offline

Paid Member 2017
Paid Member 2017

Postby Tonibe63 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:58 pm

It doesn't matter what you turn up on or in ..... just get your arse over there ;)
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a whole new World.
Tonibe63 Offline

Paid Member 2017
Paid Member 2017

Postby Side stand » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hi all, too long since I've been on here and too long since I did a Breakfast or a ride out :( and more embarrassingly :oops: I don't think I paid this years subs so have just done that :roll:

Will make a conscious effort to get out to club meets and Breakfast runs.

If anyone interested Church End Brewery (just north of Atherstone) are having a 3 day beer festival and bike show, Fri 9th June - Sunday 11th. Graham and I popped over last year late Sunday morning / lunchtime for a beer and to see what happens, parked up (Graham on his Ducati Pantah) and we were just finishing the drink when they announce the results and the Pantah got third prise !!! :shock: :shock: :D :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: worth a google and see the timetable online as its a low key event (with excellent beer)

On Sunday 11th I note there is a Triumph day at the Ace Café and it the weather is good I was thinking about going down and taking a look. Never been there before. Would go down the A5 to avoid the motorways.

Cheers

Paul
Side stand Offline

Paid Member 2017
Paid Member 2017

Postby bmk » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:36 pm

Side stand wrote:On Sunday 11th I note there is a Triumph day at the Ace Café and it the weather is good I was thinking about going down and taking a look. Never been there before. Would go down the A5 to avoid the motorways.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul,

The Ace Cafe is worth one visit, but it's a bit underwhelming and not quite what it's reputation suggests. It's what it always was in the past, a greasy spoon on the North Circular Road, but it does get a good turnout. :lol:

But, if you are going, then take the A5 to Towcester, then at the big island after Jacks Hill Cafe (another greasy spoon) take the A43 towards Silverstone, but then take the first exit onto the A413. The A413 is a pretty decent riding road and will take you through Buckingham, Whitchurch, Aylesbury, round Amersham and then down to the A40. The A40 will then take you straight into North London and to the North Circular Road. The Ace Cafe is just off the North Circular.

Hopefully see you at breakfast soon. :ugeek:

"Style is not a decoration added to a functional structure, it is a work of art."
bmk Offline

Postby Side stand » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:35 pm

:ugeek: Thanks Martin, should be around for the one on the 18th so hopefully see you then. cheers
Side stand Offline

Paid Member 2017
Paid Member 2017

Previous

Return to General Discussion