Noob

Forum for Admin Notices, Membership Information & Introductions. Find out how to join LARF and introduce yourself here, how you found us, what bikes you ride, etc.

Moderator: Digga

Postby metalback » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 am

Hello from Leicester, after the breakfast meet at the salt box a couple of weeks ago thought I best get my finger out and sign up. both myself and timeout (mrs metalback) enjoyed it and will try to make the next one.

metalback Offline

Postby bmk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:30 pm

:text-welcomewave: , it was good to meet you both at The Salt Box, hope to see you at the next one. :handgestures-thumbup:

"Style is not a decoration added to a functional structure, it is a work of art."
bmk Offline

Postby Tonibe63 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Welcome both of you.
Hopefully get some good weather this year for more Breakfast club rideouts :handgestures-thumbup:
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a whole new World.
Tonibe63 Offline

Paid Member 2017
Paid Member 2017

Postby skunkyd » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Welcome to the club. I'm not known for my on road excursions but hope to meet you guys soon.
Skunky
skunkyd Offline

Paid Member 2017
Paid Member 2017

Postby Digga » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Welcome to you both …

i'm sure you'll enjoy your time here , great bunch of folks.

Can't be bad - first post and gets images up as well :clap: :clap: - some can't manage that after years and numerous tutorials :lol:
"The day you become old is the day you're not looking for new experiences anymore."

"Quisque comoedus est."

perspicuus lux lucis , caligo umbra.
Digga Offline

*Mr. Chairman* Moderator
*Mr. Chairman*  Moderator

Return to LARF Forum Admin Notices - Membership Information - Newbie Introductions