Sunday April 26th - The Potting Shed - Oakham

Sunday breakfast meet up at a cafe once a month. All welcome.

Moderator: Digga

Postby Admin » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:47 pm

Sunday April 26th at 10.00am

The Potting Shed Cafe
Rutland Village Garden Centre
Ashwell Road
Oakham
Rutland
LE15 7QN

Tel: 01572 723 583

Website link - The Potting Shed - Rutland Village

Facebook page - click here

Google Maps link - click here

Do I look like I care?
Any complaints - contact Digga! :lol: :wink:
Admin Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:29 am

This Sunday, summer meet up time of 10.00am. :ugeek:
Do I look like I care?
Any complaints - contact Digga! :lol: :wink:
Admin Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby BLUE(UK) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:09 am

Who's going?
Then there's the guy who emails 50 questions about a 10 quid product, all of which could be answered by googling. So you answer and try to help, he emails again with more and you reply again. After the 5th email its obvious he doesnt actually want it and is basically wasting your time so you reply slower. Then he puts a post on a forum about how you're a twat because you're slow to reply so that whole process just costs you time and reputation, all because the bloke is a massive """"..
BLUE(UK) Offline

No hope left.
No hope left.

Postby bmk » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:00 am

Me. :lol:

"Style is not a decoration added to a functional structure, it is a work of art."
bmk Offline

Postby Digga » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:14 am

and me ...
"The day you become old is the day you're not looking for new experiences anymore."

"Quisque comoedus est."

perspicuus lux lucis , caligo umbra.
Digga Offline

*Mr. Chairman* Moderator
*Mr. Chairman*  Moderator

Postby BLUE(UK) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Nice gentle bimble over there, met up with some nice folks until two guys came over to my bike pointing out some 'substandard bits...' Never been so insulted in my life!!

Turns out one was heading back the same way as myself, the guy shouldn't be allowed control of a wheelbarrow let alone a bike.

In Melton, at the traffic lights I told him his bike was quick and was astounded when replied "only when it's in the redline!!"

Shocking!! :shock:
Then there's the guy who emails 50 questions about a 10 quid product, all of which could be answered by googling. So you answer and try to help, he emails again with more and you reply again. After the 5th email its obvious he doesnt actually want it and is basically wasting your time so you reply slower. Then he puts a post on a forum about how you're a twat because you're slow to reply so that whole process just costs you time and reputation, all because the bloke is a massive """"..
BLUE(UK) Offline

No hope left.
No hope left.

Postby bmk » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:38 pm

BLUE(UK) wrote:Nice gentle bimble over there, met up with some nice folks until two guys came over to my bike pointing out some 'substandard bits...' Never been so insulted in my life!

I hope you took it personally. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice of you to turn up though, good to see you twice in two days. :ugeek:

"Style is not a decoration added to a functional structure, it is a work of art."
bmk Offline

Postby BLUE(UK) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:43 pm

bmk wrote:
BLUE(UK) wrote:Nice gentle bimble over there, met up with some nice folks until two guys came over to my bike pointing out some 'substandard bits...' Never been so insulted in my life!

I hope you took it personally. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice of you to turn up though, good to see you twice in two days. :ugeek:

Yeah I did take it personally. :lol:
I'm like a bus....always in your way especially when you don't need one.
BLUE(UK) Offline

No hope left.
No hope left.

Postby bmk » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:34 pm

BLUE(UK) wrote:Yeah I did take it personally. :lol:

You must be getting sensitive - I wasn't at all offended when you told me I'd got crap taste and you didn't like my bike. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bmk Offline

Postby BLUE(UK) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:48 pm

bmk wrote:
BLUE(UK) wrote:Yeah I did take it personally. :lol:

You must be getting sensitive - I wasn't at all offended when you told me I'd got crap taste and you didn't like my bike. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair, it's tidy, like new but it's like having a pristine Austin Princess perhaps? It's probably just too practical(although the princess wasn't!!)
Your taste isn't bad really, the HP2 looks great as have many of your bikes.
BLUE(UK) Offline

No hope left.
No hope left.

Postby bmk » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:00 pm

BLUE(UK) wrote:............it's like having a pristine Austin Princess........

You really know how to make someone feel special. :doh Talk about damning with faint praise. :lol: :lol:

PMSL, glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I read that, I'd have needed a new keyboard :D

bmk Offline

Postby BLUE(UK) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:21 pm

bmk wrote:
BLUE(UK) wrote:............it's like having a pristine Austin Princess........

You really know how to make someone feel special. :doh Talk about damning with faint praise. :lol: :lol:

PMSL, glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I read that, I'd have needed a new keyboard :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BLUE(UK) Offline

No hope left.
No hope left.

Postby Digga » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:11 pm

BLUE(UK) wrote: " Nice gentle bimble over"

You don't do 'Gentle Bimble's' :lol: :lol:

BLUE(UK) wrote: the guy shouldn't be allowed control of a wheelbarrow let alone a bike.

:doh I resemble that remark .. :lol:
"The day you become old is the day you're not looking for new experiences anymore."

"Quisque comoedus est."

perspicuus lux lucis , caligo umbra.
Digga Offline

*Mr. Chairman* Moderator
*Mr. Chairman*  Moderator

Postby BLUE(UK) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Digga wrote:
BLUE(UK) wrote: " Nice gentle bimble over"

You don't do 'Gentle Bimble's' :lol: :lol:
BLUE(UK) wrote: the guy shouldn't be allowed control of a wheelbarrow let alone a bike.

:doh I resemble that remark .. :lol:

:lol:
BLUE(UK) Offline

No hope left.
No hope left.

Return to The Sunday Breakfast Club